Meaningful feedback and evaluation is as important as ever with more rigorous standards and assessments are the reality in Michigan. Schools across the state are discovering the power of the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model to help teachers plan and deliver standards-based lessons with rigor. For observers, this model represents a clear pathway for more intentional observations to help teachers improve their instructional practice.
Research tells us that the role of the teacher is the single greatest factor impacting student learning. In addition to the teacher model, the other three Marzano Focused Evaluation Models (Non-Classroom, School Leader, and District Leader) have been updated to create an aligned system for all levels of a district.
The Michigan Department of Education approved the Marzano Teacher Evaluation Models:
- Focused Teacher Evaluation Model - released 2017
- Marzano Teacher Evaluation 2014 Protocol - released 2014
Other Marzano Educator Evaluation Models:
- Marzano Focused Instructional Support Model
- Marzano Focused School Leader Model
- Marzano District Leader Model - updated
For more information contact: