The exclusive electronic provider of Dr. Marzano’s Teacher Evaluation Model
Teacher Evaluation Platform
Any technology platform can collect and report on data, but that’s not enough to meet current demands for greater accountability for results. iObservation digs deeper by empowering teachers and leaders to respond to that data in ways that develop professional growth to ultimately benefit students.
Schools and districts receive electronic tools that:
- Establish a common language with the Marzano Teacher Evaluation Model
- Send immediate observation feedback to teachers
- Create a forum for continuing conversations with colleagues
- Encourage the sharing of resources and co-development of tools
- Focus teaching on thin slices of instruction to incrementally improve practice
- Allow teachers to create growth plans and monitor their progress
- Provide access to hundreds of on-demand professional development resources aligned to the Marzano Model
- Broaden feedback sources for teacher with peers, coaches, and department chairs
Developing teacher expertise – one strategy at a time
Even with the best intentions and effort, it would be nearly impossible for teachers to tackle all elements of effective teaching at once and achieve mastery. But it is reasonable to expect that teachers should grow every year in at least one or two strategies. iObservation provides the tools that help teachers achieve focus for incremental professional growth to make a profound impact on student achievement gains.
If every teacher in your district incrementally improves in only one or two instructional strategies every year for 10 years, then you can be confident that the cumulative effect will be significant gains in student achievement.
Free Resource Downloads