Marzano School Leadership Evaluation Model
Developed in collaboration with Learning Sciences International, Dr. Marzano's new School Leadership Evaluation Model is the only leadership evaluation framework designed to correspond to a teacher evaluation framework to maximize impact on raising student achievement. Like the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model, it works on the iObservation platform to create a common language with a focus on instruction.
A New Era of School Leadership
When principals and school administrators empower and support teachers and promote a school-wide emphasis on student academic growth, the quality of achievement for students, teachers, schools, and communities improves.
The Marzano School Leadership Evaluation Model develops effective school administrators with an unwavering focus on driving student achievement. The Marzano Leadership Evaluation Model provides principals and administrators with strategies and tools to empower their teachers, so leaders and teachers can focus together on the ultimate objective: improving student learning.
Features of the Marzano Leadership Evaluation Model
- Built on a foundation of sound research
- Integrated with the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model
- Centered on what's important and how to get there: student achievement
- Contains five domains with 24 strategies related to successful leadership with targeted professional development
- Provides clear evidences to help school administrators evaluate school leaders fairly and reliably
Learn more about the Leadership Model Research.