The Center is located in
West Palm Beach, Florida.
About Learning Sciences Marzano Center
Educators around the country rely on us. Here's why:
We specialize in deep implementation of continuous-teacher-growth systems, focusing on best practices to support teachers in improving their daily instruction. We partner with states, districts, and schools to build educational expertise, so that every student can become a better learner and achieve — forever.
What does this mean to your district?
- Students better able to meet the rigorous demands of college and career readiness assessments.
- Less variability in teacher skill and pedagogy
- A common language of instruction for whole-school alignment
- Next-generation data systems to measure improvements in teacher practice and student achievement
- Support from a professional cadre of consultants and staff developers to ensure fidelity of implementation
- Research services to address the unique needs of your district.
- Minimal disruption and maximum buy-in.
What the media is saying about Learning Sciences Marzano Center and our essential strategies, evaluation and growth systems:
- Why New Jersey Districts Have Chosen the Marzano Teacher and Leader Models.
- Colorado Teachers Utilizing New Teaching Methods.
- Missouri: Why Change is Needed.
- Nebraska Showcases New Technology.
- Michigan: Report Shows Teachers Want to Improve